10 Places To Share Your Blog Post After You Hit Publish
Here are 10 places you should share your blog post after you hit publish!
Depression is something that most people have to deal with at some point in their life. So me and a few friends thought we would try ways increase the bodies vibrations and see if it helped alleviate some of the effects of depression. So we thought we'd put them together in a short 7 Day guide. You will need willpower and an adventurous side to try out these things. The main things listed below should be stuck to as closely as possible for maximum results.
1. Meditation. Used for thousands of years to increase concentration power. Try a simple meditation technique. Do it between 10 - 15 mins. Try at first to breathe in for four seconds hold for four seconds and exhale until all your breathe is finished. You may want to use meditation music many can be found on youtube. Best to do first thing in the morning.
2. Lemon Water. Try and use two lemons per 1 l or 2l depending on your taste preference.Try at to drink at least 1 litre a day minimum. Will have you feeling more energised and give your body a detox at the same time.
3. Daily Exercise Routine. Exercise boosts your serotonin levels. Many think lack of serotonin is what causes depression. Doing a simple 20 minute routine will work wonders for your mind and body. A simple at home trio of push ups, sit ups and squats will suffice. For pushups to 3 sets of 10, 15 then 20. For squats 15,20 and 25. For sit ups 20, 25, 30
4. Yoga. Try the more simple yoga positions for twenty minutes twice a week minimum. Do everyday if you have the time.
5. Vegan/Vegetarian Power. Eating veggies is always healthy plus eating plant based meals increases your vibration. Try and have at least two plant based dinners over the 7 days vegetarian curry is my personal favourite. Also try adding in fruit as part of your breakfast.
6. Start Reading a Book. Use your brain a bit more also try drawing or an adult colouring book.
Please tag me in you try it would love to hear your results