10 Places To Share Your Blog Post After You Hit Publish
Here are 10 places you should share your blog post after you hit publish!
I used to be an evening person. I hated getting up in the morning, because I usually went to bed way too late. I wanted to be a morning person though. I was jealous of people who were happy from the moment they woke up. Most of the time I snoozed for like 45 minutes before I just thought of getting up. I planned this even in advance, so I would have the time to snooze, without being late at work (which happened way too much anyway). This had the result that I had almost an hour of less sleep, but also doing nothing usefull. I decided I wanted to change. I created a morning routine, which I had to stick to, and slowly, but surely it started to work. I was much happier, was more well rested and more productive troughout the day. The most important part of my morning routine was my morning exercise. In the beginning I had problems to stick with it, but as I went on the way, it became easier and easier. Here are 10 tips that I discovered and worked for me.
1. Set your alarm clock on the same time every single day. It helps to get your biological clock on point. Your body will prepared to wake up at that time, because it's used to it.
2. Set up your alarm with a motivational song. You can download the app 'Rise', which wakes you up in the morning with every possible motivational song, you can think of.
3. Don't procastinate. Get out of bed right away. If you find this difficult, place your alarm on the other side of the room. This way you will have to get out of bed to turn it off and since you’re already out of bed, you can stay out as well.
4. Get a good night sleep. Go to bed on time. An average adult needs 7 to 8 hours of sleep every night. Make sure you go to sleep early enough to reach it.
5. Make sure you have set out everything you need to go exercise. This can go from sneakers and clothes to earbugs, watch, socks, hat, running band…
6. Plan out your exercise. If you go running, plan your route you want to follow. If it's a workout, plan which exercises you'll do and how long you will do them for.
7. Do everything you can the night before. If you usually have to make lunchboxes in the morning, make them the night before, so you won't lose time doing that.
8. Take a quick bite. Make sure before you exercise, you have a little snack for some energy. A good option is a smoothie or some oats. Eat not to much though, save that for after your workout.
9. Plan a delicious breakfast. Think of what you can make for after your workout, as a reward. Keep it healthy though. The best post-workout food is with a lot of protein in it.
10. Be realistic. Make sure you set your alarm not too early and your workout not too heavy. You have to stick to it, so make it possible.
“You will get a lot more compliments for working out than you will for sleeping in.” (Slimgenics)